We are just days away from one of the most anticipated events of the year and what better way to kick off the live music festival season than with Jazz In the Gardens in Miami Gardens, FL. If you have never been, we suggest booking your hotel, flight and rental cars now because this is an event you do not want to miss. Here are our top 8 reasons why you should be at Jazz In the Gardens 8:
1) Miami weather: most of the country is either under snow or cold/freezing temperatures EXCEPT South Florida. You can't beat almost 80 degree weather in March!
2) Atmosphere: Its Miami folks! Housed right outside of the Sunlife Stadium, Jazz in the Gardens brings out an atmosphere where you can relax & enjoy amazing music comfortably. Its a very grown and sexy weekend...you can't beat that!
3) Great artists in one location: Ne-Yo, Earth Wind & Fire, Charlie Wilson, New Edition, Monica, Fantasia, Kenny 'Babyface' Edmonds, Najee, Rachelle Ferrell & Mary Mary...WHEW! Need we say more?????
4) Great food & vendors: Jazz In the Gardens brings out the best of the best when it comes to food & vendors. From BBQ to Caribbean cuisine, you can't beat it! Make sure you get the conch salad...AMAZING!!!
5) Great getaway for couples, girlfriends, and groups: grab your girlfriends, spouse/significant other, or just a bunch of friends and take a mini vacay (or stay-cay for the locals) to Miami. Trust us when we say you will have a ball!
6) Networking opportunities for business & pleasure: This event attracts over 40,000 people in attendance from all over the country. Its a great way to meet & greet folks with similar interests.
7) The Spring Fashions: you can't help but people watch at Jazz in the Gardens. Attendees come out in their fresh spring attire from sundresses to linen sets and you can't forget their sun hats! Folks dress to impress!!
8) FUN! FUN! FUN!: We wouldn't put our #BERApproved stamp of approval if we didn't think that this event is a MUST DO!
Join Because Events Rock in Miami Gardens March 16-17th for Jazz in the Gardens 8! We will be in the building with live Twitter commentary during the event. Follow us at www.twitter.com/CuzEventsRock and use hashtags #JIG8 & #cuzeventsrock
Don't meet us there, beat us there!